“I am so tired, I have no energy.”
” I am feeling heavy and sick to my stomach. I am queasy and have a slight headache.”
If you have said this to yourself or to someone else, it is likely that you are suffering from the flu. Not the fill your head with snot flu, but the stomach flu. Viral Gastroenteritis, is described by the Mayo clinic as, “Gastroenteritis, attacks your intestines, causing signs and symptoms, such as:
- Watery, usually nonbloody diarrhea — bloody diarrhea usually means you have a different, more severe infection
- Abdominal cramps and pain
- Nausea, vomiting or both
- Occasional muscle aches or headache
- Always come and see your practitioner. While we try to prevent any illness, they do occur, and when they do, we are best utilized as soon as possible, to balance the body’s qi flow, creating balance, and herbal therapies to aid the body through the illness. In our practice we have used several supplements to help bring the body back to balance.
- Use Pill curing, green clay or charcoal to ease the stomach
- Keep the body warm, sleep and increase vitamin C. Click here for more recommendations.
- Take a ginger bath to help push out the pathogen, and kill the invading pathogen as ginger is an excellent microbial. Simply grate 4 T. of fresh ginger and place in a tea ball or cheesecloth bag and run under hot water as you fill the tub.
- Contact your practitioner for specific formulas put together for illness’ for travel.